Machinery and equipment manufacturing
Our composites are individually tailored to their applications. Our portfolio comprises among others 1. glass fabric high-pressure laminates for high mechanical, chemical and thermal resistance, electrical insulation, and flame-retardant properties, 2. carbon components for maximum mechanical strength, and 3. aramid fiber or cotton fabrics for sliding and wear properties.
- Vetronite® G11 is an all-rounder for industrial equipment engineering having very high electrical resistance combined with high mechanical and thermal performance.
- Vetronite® FR‑5 is a halogen-free glass fabric high pressure laminate combining excellent flame retardancy with high thermal and mechanical resistance.
- Vetronite® MAT combines the advantages of paper and glass fabric. It is particularly suitable for die cutting applications.
- Doctor Blade Carbon is a special quality of our doctor blades for the paper industry. It is characterized by a particularly high mechanical strength.
- AR 600 P01, due to the aramid fabric, offers top anti-friction and wear properties combined with high mechanical strength for vanes and slides in compressors and pumps.