What is recruitment fraud?
Fraudsters pretending to work for or on behalf of Von Roll offer fictitious job opportunities through various channels, such as job postings on legitimate job boards or social media, job postings using fraudulent websites, or through unsolicited e‑mails claiming to be from Von Roll.
How to identify a recruitment fraud?
Fraudulent efforts include, but are not limited to:
- - Job offers for jobs you have not applied to or have not been interviewed for.
- - Requests for personal information early in the process including your address, date of birth, passport information, social security number, or banking details or even paying for work equipment in advance.
- Use of e‑mail addresses or web pages other than the official Von Roll domain (vonroll.com).
How to verify the authenticity of Von Roll job postings / offers?
- - All open roles will also be published on vonroll.com.
- All official Von Roll recruitment emails will come from email addresses formatted as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - We will never ask you for money or irrelevant/unnecessary personal information, such as your passport or ID card before you successfully completed our application process.
- We will never ask you to pay for working equipment or send you checks to do so.
- If you are unsure about the legitimacy of a job offer, please contact our recruitment team directly.